Trinity ExpressClinic has locations at:
1800 Franklin Street Ext.
Toronto, Ohio 43964
Calcutta, Ohio 43620
Trinity ExpressClinic does not require appointments and walk-ins are welcome. We are not an emergency room. We provide treatments for minor illnesses and injuries such as splinters, stitches and setting fractures. We treat:
• Colds, flu and other viral illness
• Bronchitis and asthma attacks
• Ear, throat, sinus and urinary tract infections
• Rashes, poison ivy and minor allergic reactions
• Fractures, sprains and strains
• Cuts, scrapes and splinters
• General physicals
• Basic X-ray and lab services
And other common illnesses and injuries.
Trinity ExpressClinic Calcutta:
- Clinic Hours: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Every Day
- Radiology Hours: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Every Day
- Outpatient Lab Hours: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Every Day
Trinity ExpressClinic Toronto:
- Clinic Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Every Day
- Radiology Hours: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Every Day
- Outpatient Lab Hours: 8 a.m.- 6 p.m. Monday-Friday; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
If you are experiencing chest pain, difficulty breathing, severe abdominal pain, severe allergic reaction, or stroke-like symptoms, you need to be evaluated in the emergency room.