Jill Felder, M.D.
Medical Director of Endocrinology and Diabetes
To refer a patient or consult with Dr. Felder, please call 740-314-8881.
• Diabetes Mellitus – management and control with lifestyle, medication, insulin/pump therapy
• Thyroid Disorders – Hyper – and Hypo-thyroidism, nodules and masses, thyroid cancer
• Hormone Balance – Testosterone replacement, Peri-menopause symptoms, Polycystic ovarian syndrome
• Calcium Metabolism – Osteoporosis, Hypercalcemia, Vitamin D Deficiency
• Pituitary and Adrenal Abnormalities
Training: Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
• Internal Medicine
• Endocrinology and Metabolism
Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internal Medicine Residency, Pittsburgh, PA