Trinity Health System Women's Health Services is dedicated to improving the quality of life for women in the Tri State area through prevention-wellness programs, educational resources and medical intervention.
Women's Health Services is dedicated to integrating existing services with new initiatives in order to provide a full continuum of care that is necessary to maintain and improve the quality of life for the women in the community. This will be accomplished by:
- Integrating women's services throughout the system to improve the availability of services
- Collaborating with women to provide resources they need and want in order to achieve and maintain wellness
- Collaborating with physicians to provide the resources and services they need to achieve and maintain wellness for their female patients
- Establishing an educational resource information center that will be an easy access for women to meet their physical, social and emotional needs
- Establishing a system for case management for those women who require a coordination of care
Service Line Includes:
IMAGES - Breast Center 740-283-7848
Women's Health & Birth Center 740-264-8040
Outpatient OB Clinic 740-283-7000
Breast and Cervical Cancer Grant Program 740-283-7015
Breast Care Case Management 740-283-7164
Educational Offerings on women's health concerns 740-283-7407
Menopause Education Program 740-283-7407
Breast Cancer Support Group 740-283-7164
- The National Women's Health Information Center
... a Breast Cancer Support Group available to all women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer and want to discuss their concerns with other women and health professionals.
1st Tuesday of every month
5:30 - 7:00 PM
Trinity Medical Center East, Conference Room #1
Sponsored by Trinity Health System and developed in cooperation with the American Cancer Society. Call: 283-7164 or 283-7407 for more information.