Trinity Health System School of Nursing held commencement exercises for the Class of 2014 on July 11, 2014 at St. Florian Hall in Wintersville. Several graduates were recognized for excellence in academic and clinical achievements.
- Kristin Bell of Rayland, Ohio, received the Dr. Dominic A. Brancazio Memorial Award for Highest Academic Achievement.
- Amy Carothers of Richmond, Ohio, received the THS Medical Staff Award for Second Highest Academic Achievement.
- Claire Shaffer of Wellsburg, West Virginia, received the THS Auxiliary Award for Third Highest Academic Achievement.
- The Patrick H. Macedonia, M.D., Excellence in Maternal-Newborn Nursing Award was presented to JoAnn Wardeska of Steubenville, Ohio.
- The Nancy Bright, M.D., Excellence in Pediatrics Award was presented to Nicole Michaux of Wellsburg, West Virginia.
- The Dr. Carmel Esposito Community Leadership Award was presented to Raelyn Brown of Toronto, Ohio.
Other graduates included in the commencement were:
Taylor Abdalla, Samantha Bilyou, Aubrey Bodo, Renee Burrier, BreAnna Caraway, Jordan Cernansky, Braylynn Clark, Justin Corella, Korie Cronin, Kaylie Donohue, Jamie Easton, Kelly Ensminger, Angela Gump, Jessica Hall, Rebecca Keenan, Brooke Livingston, Jeffrey Lyons, Sarah, Mehl, Jessica Orenchuk, Elizabeth Patterson, Sloane Rawson, Dana Scott, Caitlyn Sheets, Jenna Smith, Dawn Snyder, Jessica Sturch, Karly Takacs, Gretchen Thompson, Jessica Tsesmelis, and Lauren Tysko.