Edward Snell, M.D.
- Family Practice Residency, St. Margaret Memorial Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland OH
- Trinity Sports Medicine Specialist To refer a patient or consult with Dr. Snell, please call (740) 266-3866.
- • American Board of Family Practice • Head Team Physician for the Pittsburgh Pirates • Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine • Associate Professor, Orthopedics, Temple/Drexel School of Medicine • Director, Primary Sports Medicine, Allegheny General Hospital • Allegheny Health Network Director, Sports Concussion Center, Allegheny General Hospital • Fellowship Director of Sports Fellows, Allegheny Health Network
- • Sports Medicine • Fractures • Sprains • Strains • Concussions: utilizing the newest IPad technology (C3 Logic) designed by Cleveland Clinic
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA