The Volunteer Offices of Trinity Health System would like to give area individuals/students the opportunity to enhance their educational needs, or give a helping hand to our organization. We welcome the community in our programs of shadowing, internship and volunteering.
The opportunities we provide are in keeping with our Mission of Service to the community. If you would like to help better our organization and become part of our excellent team, we welcome your talents. If you are 14 years or older, and would like to assist in our efforts to give quality services to the community, Trinity Health System welcome your precious time donated.
Our guidelines for our different programs are as follows:
- Hours: 8 hours or less.
- Application and confidentiality statement-orientation.
- Health work: health work required for all clinical areas/no healthwork for non-clinical areas.
- Areas: clinical and non-clinical.
- Age: 16 years or older. (Must be in a Medical Field to shadow in Surgery.)
- Volunteering: Adult/Teen
- Hours: more than 8 hours
- Application and confidentiality statement-orientation
- Health work: health work is required.
- Areas: clinical and non-clinical
- Age: 14 years and older
If you have any questions about any of our programs please contact the Volunteer Office at 740-283-7220 or e-mail us here.