A community partner dedicated to excellence in serving the health needs of the Tri-State area.
Who We Are
Trinity Health System is an extension of the missions and proud heritages of its sponsors, Tri State Health Services (reflecting the interests and perspective of the local community) and Sylvania Franciscan Health, (representing the perspectives of the health care ministry of the Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio). As a non-profit, charitable health care delivery system, Trinity Health System is dedicated to preserving the secular Community traditions and the Catholic traditions of its co-sponsors in the delivery of health care in the Greater Steubenville, Ohio region.
Our Core Values and Quality Principles
We believe that each person is created equal in God's image and likeness.
- We treat each person with respect, justice and dignity.
- We demonstrate honesty in all relationships.
We believe that each person is called to achieve full potential of mind, body, and spirit.
- We pledge to render service to all with sensitivity.
- We recognize our customer as our top priority.
- We dedicate our resources to the fulfillment of the Mission and Vision.
- We expect and strive to achieve excellence in performance through the use of performance measures.
We believe that we share responsibility to fulfill our specific role and to promote the proper utilization of the environment of goods and services.
- We value the individual's contribution to the Health System and the contribution to the community.
- We realize the potential and importance of working together toward a common goal